Before I begin working on Search Engine Optimization campaigns there are some basic questions I like to ask clients. The main purpose of these questions is to get to know why your brand exists and what makes the company unique.
- What purpose does your brand serve?
- What sets your brand apart from the completion?
- What conversion actions can visitors take on your website?
- Define your target audience?
- What are your main business goals?
- Is your business or products seasonal?
- What keywords do you want to rank for?
- What are your main competitors you want to outrank?
- Do you have an available budget for graphics or videos?
- Is your company affiliated with any organizations?
- What businesses do you have a working relationship with?
- Is your company involved with any charities?