There are a number of ways to add a new post on WordPress. One of the most popular methods is to use the dashboard widget.
This widget allows you to add and edit posts with ease, without having to go through the process of navigating away from your current page.
We can also use the “add new post” button that is available on every WordPress blog menu. This button will take you through a few steps that will help you create or edit your post.
Steps to add a new blog post in WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post.
- When you are ready, click Publish.
You now know how to easily add or edit new posts and be able to run your website smoothly!